WINTER FISHING SPECIAL
– All-inclusive fishing safari –
Experienced fishermen and novices alike are in for the fishing expedition of a lifetime in the world-renowned waters of the Chobe River region. Take advantage of superior fishing conditions in winter when the rivers are teeming with everything from African pike, tilapia, catfish and yellowfish to the legendary Tigerfish.
Our all-inclusive package takes care of every detail from deluxe accommodation at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge to decadent dining including all meals, drinks and refreshments. Expert fishing guides provide invaluable advice and a comprehensive selection of fishing rods, flies, lures and lines to help you land your biggest catch yet. Navigate the narrow waterways on a guided tender boat in search of the best fishing spots. And take advantage of a number of other exciting activities including scenic photographic and birding safaris, game viewing and a cultural village tour – all included in your stay.
Don’t let this winter fishing special be the one that got away!
3 nights at a rate of R11 600 per person sharing
Book your stay between 1 July and 30 September 2019.
Enjoy uninterrupted access to the sought-after waters of the Chobe and Zambezi Rivers with a stay in a luxurious air-conditioned Meru safari tent overlooking the river at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge on Impalila Island.
- Tiger and bream fishing with expert guides on fully equipped tender boats
- Water-based game viewing on motorised tender boats
- Birding and photographic safaris on tender boats
- A cultural tour of a local village or walking tour to a 2000-year-old baobab tree
- A land-based game drive in the Chobe National Park on your day of departure
- Deluxe accommodation at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge in one of our 8 air-conditioned Meru safari tents
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- All house wine, local beers, ciders, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office on arrival and departure
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office
- Guided fishing with two anglers to one expert guide
- Tender boat and fuel
- Park levies and other fees
- All fishing equipment including rods, flies, lures, lines, leaders and reels
- Complimentary scheduled communal excursions both on the water and out
- Chobe National Park game drive on day of departure
- Valid for travel between 1 July and 30 September 2019
- Minimum 2-night stay
- Based on two adults sharing on a double-occupancy basis
- Includes 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- Single supplement is applicable