Spend quality time with your family these December/January school holidays with our fantastic Kids Safari Special.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy 75% off their stay, along with loads of exciting activities to explore and learn about the spectacular Chobe River region.
Choose from a range of family-friendly accommodation options. Cruise along the river in comfortable family-size cabins on our three Chobe Princesses and luxurious Zambezi Queen houseboats. Or stay in a spacious Meru safari tent at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge, complete with a smaller connecting tent just for the kids − so you know they're safe and sound nearby.
Choose from one of the following 2 night packages:
• Stay 2 nights at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge from R9 900 per adult sharing with one child sharing from R2 400 for two nights
• Stay 2 nights on board one of our three Chobe Princesses from R11 500 per adult sharing with one child sharing from R2 800 for two nights
• Stay 2 nights on board the Zambezi Queen from R14 900 per adult sharing with one one child sharing from R3 700 for two nights
Choose from one of the following 3 night packages:
• Stay 3 nights at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge from R14 800 per adult sharing with one child sharing from R3 700 for three nights
• Stay 3 nights on board one of our three Chobe Princesses from R17 300 per adult sharing with one child sharing from R4 300 for three nights
• Stay 3 nights on board the Zambezi Queen from R22 400 per adult sharing with one one child sharing from R5 600 for two nights
Compare our houseboats here to see which is best suited to your holiday.
Go on guided game cruises and discover interesting facts about hundreds of wild animals along the way. Watch in awe as mighty elephants wade across your path. Spot lazy crocodiles sunbathing on the banks. And spy over 450 species of colourful birds. Try your hand at catching the legendary tiger fish on an exciting fishing safari. Take a walking tour to a 2000-year-old baobab tree. Then visit a local village to learn all about the history and culture of the area, interact with the locals and even take part in a traditional dance. It's the perfect playground for adventurous and curious kids!
What's more, this all-inclusive package covers all meals, so there's no need to worry about catering.
The Zambezi Queen Collection offers an unparalleled safari experience along the Chobe River, bordered by Namibia and the Chobe National Park in Botswana. For more exceptional special offers, click here.<< Back to Offers