The end-of-year holidays are only a couple of months away and if you haven't already now is a great time to start planning your December holiday.
End your year soaking up the African sunshine on the upper deck of a houseboat while you cruise along the Chobe river or if you prefer to laze on land, relax poolside underneath a riverine canopy at our secluded tented lodge.
Choose from one of the following 4 night offerings:
• Stay 4 nights on board the Zambezi Queen and only pay for 3 (18 and 25 December departures)
• Stay 4 nights on board one of our three Chobe Princesses and only pay for 3
• Stay 4 nights at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge with a complimentary day trip to Victoria Falls
Compare our houseboats here to see which is best suited to your holiday.
Our packages are all-inclusive with a range of activities on offer including:
• Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
• A land-based cultural tour of a local village or walking tour to a 2000-year-old baobab tree
• Tiger and bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)