The end-of-year holidays are only a couple of months away and if you haven't already now is a great time to start planning your December holiday.
End your year soaking up the African sunshine on the upper deck of a houseboat while you cruise along the Chobe river or if you prefer to laze on land, relax poolside underneath a riverine canopy at our secluded tented lodge.
Choose from one of the following 4 night offerings:
• Stay 4 nights at Ichingo Chobe River Lodge with a complimentary day trip to Victoria Falls to the value of $55 per person from $1280 per person sharing for four nights
• Stay 4 nights on board one of our three Chobe Princesses and only pay for 3 from $1410 per person sharing for four nights
• Stay 4 nights on board the Zambezi Queen and only pay for 3 (18 December 2017 departure) from $1800 per person sharing for four nights
Compare our houseboats here to see which is best suited to your holiday.
Our packages are all-inclusive with a range of activities on offer including:
• Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
• A land-based cultural tour of a local village or walking tour to a 2000-year-old baobab tree
• Tiger and bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)
Book your stay on one of our Zambezi Queen Collection properties today to experience the unique magic of an African safari. Simply call our expert consultants, send us an email or fill out the enquiry form below.
The Zambezi Queen Collection offers an unparalleled safari experience along the Chobe River, bordered by Namibia and the Chobe National Park in Botswana. For more exceptional special offers, click here.<< Back to Offers